An equipment supplier I can strongly recommend to my Aussie readers.

Let's start off with, I do not get any benefit from this company other than having bought bags from them.

I have bought a top box which I sometimes use and a set of pannier which are nearly always on the Harley. All the bags have kept my gear protected and dry which is what they are meant to do.
All have a simple locking system needing only a padlock which I have had keyed the same to save carrying a chain of padlock keys.
The panniers are easy to unmount from the Harley with the mount kit supplied see below. I also had these keyed the same as I would never remember which key was which pannier.

This is one of the panniers which keeps my gear dry.

This is the model I have in the plain as The Harley has enough Bling on its own.

Joe also has bags which lock on the side.

The mounting kit is easy to install and even easier to use.

Again I have the plain version.

 To have a look at the entire range of Bibble Bag offerings go to www.bibblebar.com

With Christmas coming there are sure to be a few gift ideas for your motorcycle or yourself.

It does have to be a Harley as even Joe does not ride a Harley.

Contact details:
Joe Dowen

Email joe@bibblebar.com
Mobile +61 427 943 302

He also has some You Tube clips which show the products.

Comments