Helping some friends with a special project - Back on the Bike.

A mate of mine, Walter approached me about helping him get back on the bike (motorcycle).
As we started this journey we thought there may be more people like Walter looking at returning to riding and being confronted with the vast array of motorcycle gear.

We haven't even got to what to ride yet as we thought is best to start with what to wear.

So we with the help of Nick have created a Webpage , Facebook page and You Tube channel to help those getting Back on the Bike and those starting their motorcycling life.

If you find the project useful or have any suggests, let us know.

If you have any friends you think would benefit, just share the link.

So why I have been involved with this. I see it as putting something back into my passion.


Nick and I took the models for a ride after all their hard work.

The Back on the Bike launch night.

Enjoy the Ride.

Comments