My new leather Jacket

I thought it was time to get a new leather jacket as I have mainly textile and I was after one in one of the the traditional styles. As I would use it on the Harley, I thought a brando would be best.

I found what I as looking for, a Viking Brando style jacket which I found on the Motorcycle House website. Read the sizing chart on the page carefully as I order the wrong size the first time. This was all sorted out by Pamela Smith at Viking but why make it harder than it needs to be?

I knew Viking had them as when I was testing the Viking Sport Seat Tail Bag, I had had a little prowl around their website.


So what can I tell you about the jacket?



It's real leather.

It's fully lined but the lining stays in.
My Samsung S7 with protective cover fits into the inside pocket.
YKK zippers as you can see.
3 pockets on the outside left front of the jacket.
A stretch panel for when you are on the bike.

The Brando look.

Zippers on the sleeves allow airflow up the sleeve.
All  belted up and ready to go riding.
On the Harley ready for a cruise.

On the Royal Enfield for a cafe run.

I have ridden in the jacket a few times since getting it and it is comfort and looks the part as you can see.

To finish off, here is my review of the Viking Jacket in a little video.

For more information:
Go to Viking CycleMotorcycle House Australia  and Ride The World Australia.

Thank you for reading my story I hope you find it helpful.

Comments